Sunday, July 13, 2014

Week 56!

Sorry, but this email is going to be really short!

Random updates, bullet point style! Go!
  • I love Sister Oswald! She and I have so much fun together. We both love cats and the New Testament and happy music so it's PERFECT.
  • Our new mission president has arrived! It was really sad saying goodbye to President Hess. He has changed my life. But I know this new mission president will be wonderful, too. His name is President Jacobsen and we get to meet him tomorrow at MLC! 
  • I strained my neck and back muscles this week! I think I pulled something while hauling hay, and then a couple days later it caught up with me. It was pretty painful but also hilarious. Sister Oswald and I were doing yoga in the morning, and all of a sudden I was like, "I can't move," and I actually couldn't move! It hurt so bad! Even laying back down was so painful that it brought tears to my eyes! I felt so pathetic haha.
  • BUT because of that, I got a free massage! A lady in our ward helped me out. She did "Rolfing," which is like, SUPER-deep-massage that strips away your muscles from your bones where they've adhered so that they can realign. Basically, it's very, very painful. But it worked! I can move my neck again!
Once again, sorry this is so short!

To add a thousand words to this email, here's a picture from transfer day! That's me, Sister Oswald (my new companion), and Sister Pyper (my old companion). I love them all!
 
 
Michigan summers are wonderful! I can go outside in short sleeves again! I never thought this day would come.

I love you all!

<3 Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment