I'm going on a mission! After much anticipation, I received my letter one day in early February. I have been called to the MICHIGAN LANSING MISSION!!! Reporting May 22!
Here are some things I've learned about Michigan:
- Battle Creek, a city in my area, is THE CEREAL CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!
- There's a Danish festival every year in Greenville!
- My roommate from freshman year grew up in Holland, MI, another city in my area. It has a tulip festival every year - my favorite flower!
- There's a town in my area called Colon, which is home to the world's largest manufacturer of magic supplies... Yes.
- And finally, Michigan's got some... interesting weather...
But the more I learn, the more I just want to BE THERE ALREADY! I couldn't be more excited to start serving the people of Michigan. I guess you could say I'm already...