Sunday, September 22, 2013

WEEK 15!

Hi everyone!
 
I have very VERY limited time today, sorry!
 
A quick summary of my week!
 
-Yesterday was stake conference so I got to see Bruce and Yifan! Bruce gave a talk and made me cry! It was so sweet. Yifan translated the whole conference so that the Chinese people who came could listen to it in Chinese through headsets!
 
-Believe it or not, I WAS A TRANSLATOR TOO! It was crazy. There was a deaf lady there and we couldn't find anyone else who knew sign language so I sat up front and interpreted during stake conference! It was nerve-wracking but also such a cool experience!
 
-We saw our friend George with the gold grill again this week!
 
I have SO MUCH to write, gaaah. I wish I had more time. I love you all. The church is true. Sorry I have to go.
 
Thank you for all the support!
 
<3 Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment