Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Week 14 in the field! (Sorry for skipping week 13!)

Last week was Labor Day so we had very limited email time and I couldn't send out a mass email. Sorry! But I will give you all a quick update now!
 
My new area is SO RADICAL! I miss MSU a ton, but I feel so blessed to be in Holt. I also get to see everyone from the MSU ward this Sunday at stake conference! Yay!
 
So much has happened since I emailed last that I don't even know where to begin! I have a new companion! Her name is Sister McElvany. She is from Las Vegas! She knows the area really well because she's been here for 4.5 months. That is a blessing!
 
Some fun facts about Holt! Our room has 142 glow in the dark stars all over the walls! We've had a dinner appointment almost every night since I got here! There's a street here called Christiansen Street! We have a minivan!!! Everything is awesome. I love this area.
 
I wish I could think of more to write but my mind is so frazzled right now. Hopefully by next week I'll have my thoughts more organized before coming to email!
 
We're almost out of emailing time but I just want to let you know how much I love and miss you all!
 
Have an incredible week!
 
<3 Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment