Sunday, July 13, 2014

Week 57!

Hi everyone! I liked that whole bullet point thing last week. Let's do that again!

  • It was the Fourth of July this week! Hooray! As a present, I got someone's expired driver's license. Jackpot! I also saw zero fireworks. Missionary life! 
  • With that, everyone was talking about how exciting it was that it was the nation's 238th birthday and I realized, 'Holy cow, I've been to castles older than our country,' which is probably the most pretentious thing I've ever typed, but it freaked me out! Sometimes I forget how young we are. I love it. 
  • MLC was this week so we got to meet the new mission president and his wife! They are wonderful! I love them already. Pics below!
  • The work is moving along beautifully! The wonderful weather gets us so excited to go out and talk to people. This area has so many prepared people in it!
  • I know this is the Lord's work. I am so glad I am here.
  • This week was crazy, but everyone likes pictures better than reading my lengthy emails, right? So I'll just attach some pictures here!
MLC! All the zone leaders, sister training leaders, and President & Sister Jacobsen! They are absolutely lovely!
 
 

MLC meant I got to reunite with Sister Brems!
 And Sister Carlson! Whenever she and I reunite, things like this happen. I'm sorry.
 
 
I love my mission! This life is the happiest life! I love you all!

<3 Sister Christiansen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment