Monday, December 9, 2013

Week 26! BREAKING NEWS

This week has been hilarious and wonderful. Sister Brems and I got to tour the local TV station this morning because a member of our ward is an anchor there! Check it out!

MISSIONARY NEWS ANCHORS!
BREAKING NEWS: THE BOOK OF MORMON IS TRUE.
 
It was awesome. We get to go back next week and play with all the green screen stuff and actually click around on the weather maps and stuff!
 
Okay, sorry for that tangent. Time for missionary news!
 
It's been a wonderful week in Holt. I feel like I say this every week but the Lord truly is hastening His work. The members are getting so involved with and excited about missionary work. People keep referring us to their friends who they feel are ready for the gospel and it's been amazing to teach them. I love Holt!
 
The day before Thanksgiving we got to visit a family that has 10 kids and 10 puppies!
 
 
Cutest puppies ever!
 
I can't believe Christmas is coming! I am so excited. Sister Brems and I found a fake Christmas tree in our apartment that we're going to put up tonight. Yay!
 
One spiritual truth that has really been manifesting itself this week is the principle of GRATITUDE! Gratitude gives us the strength to resist temptation, to acknowledge our blessings, and to continue on with hope! Check out this awesome video as a late Thanksgiving treat!
 
I love you all so much and am so grateful for all the support you send me each week!
 
<3 Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment