Sunday, December 1, 2013

Week 25!

This week I hit my 6 month mark! CRAZY! This is going by WAY too fast. I can't believe that I've been out that long. It seems like two days, haha.
 
So church yesterday was pretty awesome. Sister Brems and I gave talks in sacrament meeting which was nerve-wracking but also exciting. We talked about doing good to others. Yay!
 
Last General Conference, Elder Nielsen invited everyone to pray for the missionaries in the ward by name. Well, Brother Dale, being hilarious, decided to print out the names and pictures of each of the 5 sister missionaries in the ward and hand them out. So now everyone has a little slip of paper with my face on it! Crazy, haha. But it's cool to see the members getting so excited about missionary work!
 
A member just got back from Hawaii and gave us ToffeeMacs, which are toffee and macadamia nuts covered in chocolate. DELICIOUS. I don't know why I'm including this. It was just exciting.
 
We had a bunch of investigators at church on Sunday! It was so cool! We've been praying to know how to help people get to church, and those prayers are being answered! Prayer is so cool. As Thomas S. Monson said, "What an amazing source of power, of strength, and of comfort is available to each of us. He who knows us better than we know ourselves, He who sees the larger picture and who knows the end from the beginning, has assured us that He will be there for us to provide help if we but ask. We have the promise: “Pray always, and be believing, and all things shall work together for your good.”"
 
Well, for some reason my mind is just blank this week about other exciting things that happened. I love you all and hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
 
<3 Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment