Monday, March 17, 2014

Week 41!

This week was great! We had half-mission training which meant super inspirational messages from our mission leaders! We learned so much about living the gospel and becoming more like Christ. my favorite quote came from a missionary who goes home to Sweden this Wednesday. He said, "My life goal is to always emulate Jesus Christ. I think that is the best thing I can do with this probationary state." He also said, "Life is just too short to hate things, or people." I love that! It's so true! Words of wisdom.

We also learned this week that our mission president has met and used to work with MISTER ROGERS. It was exciting news.

This week we were also able to pick up a lot of new investigators which means we'll be busy busy busy in this next week! Busy is the BEST!

I have some terrible news, though. We have so much to do today that I have to go! But I will make up for this terribly short email and write more next week!

In the meantime, all of you should check out this story of a man and how the Book of Mormon changed his life. I know that book is true, and that it can bring us SO close to God. It's changed my life for the better, and it will continue to do so. Here's the video!

I hope you all have an amazing week! I have so much love for each and every one of you, and I know God loves you even more than that! Don't forget that! The prophet Thomas S. Monson said, "God's love is there for you whether or not you feel you deserve love - It is simply always there."

<3 Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment