Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Week 45!

Hello friends and family!

Incredible, incredible week!

First things first, THE HATFIELDS GOT BAPTIZED! I don't know if any of you remember this, but back in Holt we met a less-active couple that hadn't been to church in over 20 years and had 2 kids (a 9 year old girl and a 13 year old boy). Well we started teaching them and they've been to church almost every week since! This weekend, their kids decided to get baptized which means... I GOT TO GO BACK TO HOLT! Reunion!!! It was the best! Here is a picture of their family!
 
 
And here is a picture of my posterity! Sister Brems, who I trained, is now training Sister Rogers (my granddaughter!) and we finally got to unite! I missed Sister Brems so much and Sister Rogers is incredible! I love them! 
Below you will see Sister Rogers, Sister Brems, then me!


I also had another amazing reunion this week! One of the sisters in my zone that I look after is SISTER MANCHESTER! My MTC companion! We got to go on trade-offs this week and spend the day together! It was so much fun! Just like old times. She is an incredible missionary. 

Before I go, I NEED to show you all this incredible video the Church just released for Easter. IT IS AMAZING.

Please, if you do nothing else, WATCH THIS VIDEO!!! I love you all!


<3 Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment