Monday, May 5, 2014

Week 46!

Hi friends and family! 

Happy Easter to all and happy belated birthday to my mom!!! What a great week!

We saw so many miracles! Investigators have been committing to baptism dates left and right! We have been so blessed to be able to witness God's hand moving this work along. Mt. Pleasant is exploding with wonderful, prepared people!

This week we had zone training which is where the zone leaders and sister training leaders instruct the other missionaries in the zone. That meant that I had to teach! Ahhhh! It was terrifying but it actually went pretty well. Missionary training meetings are always just so full of the Spirit that once you're there, it's impossible to feel scared or nervous. Woohoo!

I just feel so on top of the world. I can't even express the incredible joy that I feel! My testimony seems to get stronger and stronger each day. I am so grateful for that. I know without a doubt that this is the Church of Jesus Christ once again established on the earth. I know it! I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon. I know that book is true. As missionaries, we don't teach what we merely believe. We teach what we know. I am grateful that God has given me a knowledge of His plan and His gospel. I also KNOW that anybody who desires that knowledge can attain it as well. Moroni 10:4-5 says, "And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost. And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things." I know this is a foolproof formula.

As a final thought,if you haven't watched this yet, something needs to change. IT'S SO WELL DONE! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S3TI4bYerU

I love you all and miss you lots! Thank you for your prayers and support!

<3 Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment