Friday, May 23, 2014

Week 50 in the field!

Hi everybody! It's been an amazing week! Prepare for the highlights!

LEANNA GOT A JOB! Leanna is our 18 year old investigator who wants to get baptized but her dad told her she couldn't do any more church stuff until she found a job. Well, as you can see from the first sentence of this paragraph... SHE GOT A JOB! Hooray!!! Miracles happen!

All I can think about is the fact that we get to meet ELDER JEFFREY R. HOLLAND tomorrow! I am so nervous and excited. I can't wait! Here is one of my favorite quotes from him!
 
 
This week we went to Catholic mass! We know some people there and they invited us to check it out. It was cool, and we even got to see a baby get baptized! It was a very different experience but an important one, for sure. We should always be striving to better-understand the beliefs of those around us. 

This week was also MLC so I got to see Sister Brems who's a new Sister Training Leader! I love her so much! Those meetings are always the BEST and I learned so much from the other leaders in the mission. I love them all!

And I love YOU all!

Have a spectacular week!

<3 Sister Christiansen

P.S. My one-year mark is this week on the 22nd! I get to celebrate with all the missionaries in the zone by going to zone conference! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment