Monday, May 5, 2014

Week 48 - OH NO I AM OUT OF TIME

I wish I could write a big long amazing email about this week but I am out of time! We have a lunch appointment in 15 minutes! In honor of Cinco de Mayo, we are tackling a four-pound burrito called the "Big Juan." It is a Mt. Pleasant legend and it comes with a free t-shirt!
Wow, my priorities look so messed up from that last paragraph. I promise I love you all more than I love 4 lbs. burritos. But we also just have to run! An investigator will be at the lunch appointment and I can't wait to figure out a metaphor comparing the gospel to a burrito (it encompasses all truth!).

We saw one trillion miracles in Mt. Pleasant this week. There were more visitors (investigators) at church than I'd ever seen in all of my days as a missionary! Thank you, Heavenly Father!
I will write more next week, I promise!

<3 Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment