Friday, May 23, 2014

Week 49 - It's springtime!

There are tulips and daffodils EVERYWHERE here! My two favorite flowers! It's incredibly beautiful and makes all the thunderstorms worth it.

Some awesome things happened this week!

#1 - WE GOT A WHALE BONE! A drunk man gave this whale bone to the elders in Bad Axe, MI, who then gave it to us! It's a vertebrae! Isn't it beautiful?


 This is my companion with the whale bone...

#2 - The people we're teaching are doing great! They are some of the most incredible people I've ever met. Seeing them apply the gospel into their lives, and then seeing their lives immediately improve is the most rewarding thing! God will never leave us "worse-off" for keeping His commandments. He will always bless us when we are striving to come closer to Him.

#3 - I got to talk to my family this week! It was so good to hear all of their voices! Happy Mother's Day, Mom! Happy early birthday, Dad! Happy early-early birthday, Amber! I love my family so much.

#4 - I love you all! I am having the time of my life out here on a mission! I love the people here SO MUCH! But don't worry, I also love all of YOU! In fact, if you feel extra bored this week and feel like writing a missionary who loves you a lot, feel free to write me! (1617 Flynn Ln. Apt. B 
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858.) Haha I love you all so much.

#5 - Now for the moment you've all been waiting for. Last week, we took the Big Juan 4 lbs. burrito challenge and SUCCEEDED!!! Here is our t-shirt proof!
 
 
I hope you all have a lovely week!
​Today's spiritual thought is brought to you by: MOTHER'S! Check out this awesome new video<3



I am so grateful for my mom and all she's done for me! 

<3 Sister Christiansen
 


No comments:

Post a Comment