Monday, May 5, 2014

Week 47! CMU = Heaven!

This week was AWESOME.

I never know how much I can/should write about our investigators, since this is going online, but I just want to say that all of the people we are teaching are doing INCREDIBLY well! They all have been able to apply this gospel to their lives and they all are recognizing the blessings that have been flowing into their lives because of that. I LOVE THE PEOPLE HERE!!!

Yesterday we got permission to go to a choir concert because our investigators were participating in it, and ALSO, one of the songs sung was "I Love the Lord," which is based on the text from 2 Nephi Chapter 4! It was a great missionary opportunity. We got to talk to some people in the audience about where the words from the song came from. They loved it! 

...Mainly verses 15-35. Isn't it beautiful? Very poetic.

Also this week, we were on bikes! Our motto was "Nobody looks cute in bike helmets and ponchos." That's right - bike helmets and ponchos. We're on a car rotation so we lose the car for a week, and that week just happened to be the week it started to rain again! But it was actually WAY fun. Mainly just hilarious. I mean, how can you NOT laugh when you look like this?
 
 
It's been a great week, mainly because of the first thing I talked about... the incredible people we get to teach! They are truly fascinating and wonderful people. I am so blessed to know them.

I love you all. Have a great week!

<3 Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment