Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Week 52 in Michigan!

This week was great!

We had stake conference this week and Elder Grant C. Bennett of the seventy came! He was so cool. He's from Boston and has lived such an awesome life. 

GET THIS. The week before stake conference, it was driving me CRAZY that I couldn't remember the name of this one major city in Israel. Geography-major-me was going insane trying to remember. We don't have Google, so I had no clue how I was going to do this. I know this sounds silly, but I prayed and asked God to help me remember the name of that city. But after I prayed, all I could remember was that the city's name started with a T. Nothing else! UNTIL Grant C. Bennett got up in stake conference a week later and said, "I just got back from Israel! I flew out of Tel Aviv this morning..."  TEL AVIV! It was a miracle! 

I went up to him afterwards and told him he had answered my silly prayer. He was like, "That's so funny, because as I was talking about Israel I was thinking, 'This has nothing to do with my topic. Why am I talking about this?'" But there was a purpose! The point of this story is to remind you all that God cares about the little things in life! He can answer any prayer :)

At stake conference, I also met a woman from Midland who has been reading my mission blog! It was so cool to meet her! Shout out to Barbara! She was so awesome!

One of out investigators has a ball python that he keeps in a tank with stop signs on top so it doesn't get out. I just thought that was hilarious.

Last thing! A new "I'm a Mormon" video has been released and it's about one of the MANY Mormons who work for Yo Gabba Gabba! This guy is the voice of Brobee and dances in the Plex suit! SO COOL! Here's the video. Hahaha


I hope you all see miracles this week! I love you all!

<3 Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment