Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Week 63!

This has been a crazy week. It flew by but a lot of major things happened.

First of all, the STLs came up to Cadillac and spent the night! It was an awesome couple of days. It meant I also got to reunite with Sister Oswald and Sister Pyper! I love them!

5 sister missionaries + 1 apartment = Slumber party!



We had a 9:30pm-10:30pm dance party to missionary-approved music... haha missionary life is the best life.

I never sent any pictures from my new area! Cadillac is surrounded by two lakes. Everywhere you go there's a beautiful view! 

This isn't even like, a vacation spot! It's just right across the street from the Rite Aid and the library! Where am I?! It's so beautiful here.
 
 
Downtown is also filled with little adorable shops and boutiques. Look what we found in a cool store called, "Serendipity." HINTS OF DENMARK!
 

Needless to say, we've had a very "hyggelig" week :) The weather was also very foggy and filled with beautiful grays everywhere you look so of course that reminded me of Denmark.

Michiganders also have a habit of adding an "s" to every store name. The grocery stores here are called Meijer, Aldi, and Kroger, but they are ALWAYS spoken as "the Meijers," "Aldis" and "Krogers." It's awesome. But wait! There's more! I've been waiting to hear this my whole mission and it finally happened! Someone was giving me directions and told me the destination was "just past the Wal-Marts." IT WAS AMAZING. My life is complete.

Church this week was incredible. We met an amazing woman who has four kids and just moved into our area. We can't wait to teach her kids more! We're going by this week. I love her already.

I am out of time again :( But before I have to sign out I just want you all to know that I know this gospel is true. It brings so much peace and joy. I love this work. I am so happy to be out here. I will see you all soon. I love each and every one of you so much!

<3 Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment