Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Week 62! Not much time today, sorry!!!

Brief updates from this week are as follows:
  • We learned how to split wood! I felt like Joseph Smith in the Prophet of the Restoration movie! It was fun! 
  • A member fed us KFC for dinner this week! I was in heaven.
  • There's an awesome recently converted family here with the cutest 6 year old son ever. His name is Logan and he is the best. At dinner this week, I was asking him all these questions about himself, and then I was like, "You're six, right?" He looked at me and responded, "I'm not going to be your boyfriend..." Haha it was hilarious. Then in church yesterday, he sat next to me and said, "You smell like peaches!" It was the cutest thing! He's the best.
  • We met a lot of less-actives this week and they are all so awesome! We really feel like a lot of them are ready to start coming back to church. They feel that way, too! 
I love you all and I promise my email will be better next week! To make up for lack of content, here's some pictures that tell a story!

Step 1: Spot a field of seagulls.
 
 Step 2: Introduce Sister Christiansen to the environment.
 
Step 3: Induce flight!


 Step 4: Mission accomplished.
 
Have a great week!

<3 Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment