Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week 21!

This week was WONDERFUL!
But I don't have much time so I'll try to keep things brief.
 
First of all, that less-active deaf member came to church again on Sunday and wants to come every week! That is awesome but it also means that I am now interpreting with another member who signs every Sunday in church! Scary! It's been really fun though and I'm learning a lot.
 
I ate an Amish chicken this week!
 
I had my first Michigan snow on Wednesday!
 
I went to a baptism on Saturday! It was for this guy the elders are teaching. He's been investigating the church for 15 years! He's gone through 31 elders! When he said that, the bishop's wife said, "Maybe it would've only taken 1 sister!" It was funny. He's AWESOME.
 
We taught a lesson to an investigator WHILE SHE WAS IN LABOR! She was having contractions every 5 minutes and she thought they were just false alarms so she had us keep teaching. But apparently she went into the hospital after we left and had the baby that night!
 
I don't know what else to say because my mind is racing all over the place right now! But I will write a better letter next week, I promise!
 
I love you all!
 
<3 Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment